Farms to Food Banks
As your thoughts turn to charitable giving this holiday season, please consider our Donate-A-Box program as a “fresh way” to give those in need access to nutritious, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Through Donate-A-Box, our customers and community members can now join our farm’s efforts to support regional food banks and “grow” our ability to provide fresh, healthy organic produce to families and individuals in need. We have partnered with 3 regional food banks, and they are set up to receive and distribute fresh produce donated generously by you.
Donate-A-Box is a unique program that easily connects local farms – to local food banks – to local families. It’s a simple way to make a difference. Anyone can donate!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
The holidays are a time many of you plan vacations, or time away from home. Did you know? If you need to place your delivery on hold – when you “skip your box” we’ve made it easy to donate that box to a local food bank! Tip: Skipping a delivery is not a requirement to donate, you can donate anytime.
We’ve Made Donating Simple and Convenient
- Donate Any Time – It takes just a few minutes to easily make a fresh produce donation from our website.
- Anyone Can Donate! – You don’t have to be a Full Circle member to donate. Share this program with your family and friends!
- We’ll Handle It – No need to collect items and distribute them yourself. You choose the size and the amount of boxes to donate, and we’ll pack and deliver it for you!
- Tax Receipts – A Donation Confirmation (with the Food Bank’s Tax ID number) will be emailed to the payment/billing email address. Full Circle members can also view a log of donations and download a tax receipt at the end of the year.
- A Fresh New Take on Donations – Take advantage of this unique opportunity! We have 3 regional food banks that are set up to receive and distribute fresh fruits and vegetables donated by you.
Learn more about our Donate-A-Box Program and join our efforts to bring nutritious produce to those facing hunger. Every box counts!!
Federal funds for this project were awarded under the Local Food Promotion Program of the Agricultural Marketing Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.